Please tell me a little about every member, age, interests, work, family and
.-James Dail-guitar/ lead vocals, deacesed at the age of 46. Rob Innes,42, currently working way too much solvin the worlds computer problems. Baron Mike Baker,34, currently enjoy his new daughter, new home and running a very successful beer distribution company. Jack Frederickson,40, a bodyman of twenty years by day and by night, drummer for Nothing Pretty.
Punk in USA, how is it to play it?
-I think it is still going strong, just on a smaller scale and in the smaller clubs. Most of the bigger punk bands either tour independantly or get sucked into the big corporate tours.
They wore a lot of good bands back in time in USA, any favourites?
-As a collective, some of our favorite bands are: Clash, Cock Sparrer, Sex Pistols, Stiff Little Fingers, Damned, Exploited, Business, Ramones and a anything else good and old school.
If you have the energy to do this, please tell me what happened to James Dail?
-James decided he didnít want to live anymore.
Is it any possibilities that you continue without him?
-We decided to call it quits. He was the voice of Boot Liquor.
Please tell me a bout the tribute-gig you did to him?
- The tribute show was great!! So much love and support from friends , family and fans. We had guest singers and past members of the band play with us. The set was filmed and put onto a dvd with interviews for everyone to enjoy.
Which type of people comes to your concerts?
- Some nights our crowds were the other bands on the bill and other night. 40 or 50 strangers. Just depended on the night of the week and the venue.
What does punk mean to you, is it only a word or is it a lifestyle?
-Punk to us is an outlook and attitude. Doing what you want and not caring about what others think.
How would you describe your music in three words?
-Old school punk.
How have the reviews been for the new CD?
- This is actually our first review. Been kinda lazy about it.
Do you care about reviews?
-We could honestly care less what some record exec blogger thinks of us. We care what people who make and enjoy the music think. Thatís who we make music for.
How is it to live in USA I mean politically?
-The USA politically right now and for some time has sucked. Too much time and money for saving big business and jockeying for power instead of helping the working people.
The best and the worst of living in USA?
-Jesus christ...we could go on for days with this one.
What is typical american?
-The typical american needs to turn off the nightly news and all of their personal electronic devices and start making changes and interacting with one another.
What do you know about Sweden?
-Would love to go sometime.
Any good bands from Sweden you like?
- Donít know of too many bands from there. Isn't Millencolin from there?lol
Is there any good bands in USA right now?
- Thats a tough one. Depends what your into I suppose. If you can weed thru the crap, there is some good stuff out there. Fuck emo!
Much interviews? Is it boring?
≠-This is our first interview.
The question you want to have but you never get? Please ask it and answer it?
-Should this look like that?
Your record label is it your own or?, is it a good label,what have they released more?
- Our label was created by our guitarist, Baron Mike, as a side project before he got busy with his real job. He has only put out our record and our friends in the band Success.
New stuff like My space, facebook and so on.... is it good or how do you see on these things?
- It is a lot easier to get exposure with all of the websites available now. Beats the hell out of mailing tapes everywhere.
How do you see on Mp3 and downloading and so on? is it good or bad for smaller bands?
- Donít mind all the mp3 sites. If it gets your music out there, so be it
Which is the biggest band you have played with on a concert?
- We mainly played in the greater western Washington area, mostly with our friends
And which band do you really like to support if itīs possible?
- To open for Cock Sparrer.
Futureplans for the band?
- The only plans we really have is maybe a reunion show sometime in the future. Otherwise, keep on selling our merch, cd's, and the dvd.